TAFE Western Australia courses will give you the skills to stand out from the crowd. World class facilities; teachers who are industry professionals; and practical learning give you the best education possible to prepare you for your future career.
With over two million people including a mix of students and cultures from all around the world, speaking over 170 languages and practicing over 100 religions, you'll always feel welcome and respected.
TAFE WA is Western Australia’s largest vocational education provider. TAFE WA has two colleges in metropolitan Perth, and three in regional WA, giving you access to a world class education at 28 campuses.
Basking in 3,000 hours of sunshine a year, Perth in Western Australia is a stunning modern city with an ideal combination of cultural buzz, green spaces and easy access to its 19 beaches and coastline trails.
Make Perth your first choice as a study destination for:
- A safe environment to study
- Opportunities for part-time work
- Clear blue skies and clean beaches, parks and gardens
- An exciting city with a relaxed approach to life
- Multicultural diversity with more residents born overseas than any other Australian city
- A direct flight away from a number of capital cities in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Gulf States.
Perth Metropolitan TAFE colleges
Regional TAFE colleges
What can I study at TAFE Western Australia?
You can select from a wide range of study areas with over 200 Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Associate Degree courses available:
- Animal Management and Marine
- Art, Design and Multimedia
- Building Design, Construction and Engineering
- Business and Management
- Children and Community Services
- Health, Recreation and Lifestyle
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Information Technology (IT)
- Maritime and Aviation
- Science and Environmental Studies
- English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
TAFE WA UniPathways
Many students choose to start their studies at TAFE, apply for university entrance towards the end of their diploma/advanced diploma studies and then gain credit for the work they have done. For more information about university pathways please visit tafeinternational.wa.edu.au/university-pathways.
Some TAFE courses can be packaged at the time of application so you can apply for one student visa for the total duration of the course. Please see tafeinternational.wa.edu.au/unipackages
for additional information.
Reasons to study with TAFE Western Australia
- Government owned and operated
TAFE colleges offer high quality nationally recognised courses which are government backed and guaranteed.
- Pathways to university
TAFE colleges offer programs with flexible entry requirements providing opportunities for further study at university.
- Large course selection
You can choose from more than 200 courses to study throughout metropolitan Perth and regional Western Australia.
- Modern facilities
TAFE colleges have modern facilities designed to closely replicate real work environments.
- Practical workplace skills
TAFE qualifications provide you with practical skills and industry training giving you skills employers need.
- Value for money
You will receive high quality training and support at an affordable cost.
Tuition fees for TAFE courses start from approximately $6,120 AUD per semester. ELICOS fees are $300 AUD per week. Resource fees and additional costs may also be payable. For the complete list of current fees please visit tafeinternational.wa.edu.au/fees.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00020G
RTO Provider No. 52395